Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Tough Day

We just got a call from our social worker this afternoon and found out that Thaddeus' birthmom has asked for him back. We knew that this was a possibility, but I'll be honest, we didn't expect it. And that is probably why this is hurting so bad right now. I am reminded of Proverbs 4:23 where it says, "Guard your heart, for it is the well spring of your life." I definitely did not guard my heart this time around like I did when we got Norah and we are paying for it now.

Jamie and I have spent the last hour crying and trying to deal with it, but we firmly believe that God is in control. We certainly appreciate all the prayers from everyone so far and we certainly could use more as we heal our hearts.

We love you all.

Ryan and Jamie

1 comment:

Watterson Family said...

hurting for you. prayers for you all from the pacific northwest. we love you guys!

((((HUGS)))))