Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Cookies


Last Sunday Jamie and I hosted the 2nd Annual cookie decorating contest at our house. We had a house full. The Asuncion kids, Jamie's parents, and the Kuhlmann family all showed up to do a little decorating.

We had a blast making the cookies. Jamie made about 40 different sugar cookies for us to work on. We had several cookies that looked that they were done by a professional cookie decorator, and then we had others that looked, well, like they weren't done by a professional :) Jamie brought in the rest of the cookies to work and her co workers went crazy over them.

Here are some pictures of the event.

Deepali's 1st Prize and Emily's cookies




Kanani's grinch cookie and Kawika's Santa w/ a lazy eye


Abby's

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to have your blog site, didn't know you had one! Great pictures.......dawn

The Bontragers said...

YEAH!! You started your blog!! I always check back from time to time and then today... posts! :) (I then proceeded to crack up when I noticed your Amishonline address.) I'll be sure to let Timmy know :) - Sondra

The Bontragers said...

Hey... I just tried leaving you a comment (because I was excited to see POSTS!), but I guess we have to be approved first. So if you got my first comment, ignore this one :)

The Bontragers said...

Just commenting that I love that you have the Glenn Beck link on your Blog. He's pretty much Tim's idol...
(are my comments coming through?)

The Bontragers said...

Just commenting that I love that you have the Glenn Beck link on your Blog. He's pretty much Tim's idol...