Monday, November 29, 2010

Operation: Enduring Boredom

Ok, here's the deal. This one single blog post is going to be drawn out over the next several days. "Why?" you ask. Good question. Because my sister has been on bed rest for the past several weeks and is going bonkers. So Melanie, this is how much I love you, I'm going to give you a new blog post every day this week. (Note, if I forget, then I won't). My goal is to successfully deploy a new blog with either pictures, some update, or a combination of the two, ALL FOR YOU. Merry Thanksgiving to you!

So without further adieu, here are some random photos to keep the peeps happy.



Well obviously any picture of Norah loving on her daddy is going on the blog.


Hamming it up for the camera.


Just chilling and making some artwork on the driveway



This was a model shot I took of Norah wearing an old Anderson University tshirt. It was mainly to make Tim and Matt proud. However, they should note that is well worn, not something that I stuffed in the bottom of my closet. You can also see the "butt model" in the background... roar!

3 comments:

Rice Family said...

I love looking at the new pictures I think I've looked 8 times already today! Norah is so beautiful, she has such a great smile!

grandma said...

HA HA HA!!!! Guess what, grandma loves it too. But am glad to know how much you love your sis as well. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hola, Interesante, no va a continuar con este artŠ½culo?