Wednesday, May 27, 2009

She Makes Me So Proud

We traveled back to Indiana over the Memorial Day weekend because Jamie and I went to the Indianapolis 500 with my mom. More on that later. First, let me share with you all something that makes me one happy daddy. As you can see from the video below, Norah is going to be a football fan.

As for the race, that was pretty cool as well. I never had a desire to go to the race in the past, but my mom has been asking us to go for the last couple of years. So we finally gave in and decided it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Well, now that I've gone once I'm hooked and I'm thinking this might have to become a more regular thing. I wasn't expecting just how loud it was... and believe me, it is LOUD!!! But there is something about a car with almost 700hp that goes 220mph gets a man all excited :-) Here's just a little clip from our spot on turn 4 (where 5 of the accidents happened). This video does not do any justice to how loud and cool it is to actually be there.

No comments: