Sunday, June 20, 2010

Diaper Wearing Baseball Star

We found out yesterday that some wanker(s) stole the baseball bag out of my truck. It had two bats, my glove, cleats and all baseball related equipment. I was not real happy yesterday. Luckily, the $275 glove I bought when I played at Taylor was in the house so I still have that one. Buts its an infielders glove and doesn't do so well with softballs. So yesterday we headed down to Dick's Sporting Goods. I told Jamie, at the very least, I need to buy a cup before our game on Monday. So I got my much needed cup and a new pair of cleats. I was proud of myself though, they were the cheapest pair of baseball shoes I've bought in my entire life. They cost the same as what my Walter Payton kangeroos cost when I was in the 3rd grade... $35. The difference, I think I just scored a sweet deal, but I remember my mom nearly flipping out when I asked for $30 shoes 25 years ago.

Then we decided to have some fun:





1 comment:

Mattymill said...

Cute pictures, but I do consider it slight child abuse to make sweet little Norah wear a Twinkies hat. Get that girl a retro 1983 White Sox cap. Maybe even some wrist bands to go with it!