Sunday, March 16, 2008

Being an Uncle Is Really Tough

Since Jamie and I are not parents yet, we get to spend all of our time doting on our two nieces.  So last week we got a picture sent to us from Ellie that was soooooo sweet.  It instantly became my new favorite.  Obviously our other niece Lydia must have been feeling the pressure, because she stepped up her game and sent us a great picture also.  So I'll let you all decide who you think is the sweetest...


Ellie

or.......


Lydia

And the winner is.... both.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Lydia is so stinking cute! And I am partial to Ellie being her mom and all, so that is saying something! Tell melanie hi!

Corey, Julie, Trevin & Logan said...

Hi cuz! Glad to find your blog on Melanie's. I know being a first time mom is busy, so Melanie's doing well keeping up hers. :-)
Saw that you found our blog. Glad you posted the link. It's such a great way to keep up with everyone! Will we see you in IN this June? Hope so!
Take care!
p.s. your nieces are beautiful! Definitely a tie!

The Bontragers said...

Wow - those are fantastic pictures. They're too cute to choose :)