Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Back from Pennsylvania

We made it back safely and believe it or not, on time! We had a great time out in Pennsylvania spending time with Melanie and Shawn. And of course our beautiful niece. We got to attend her dedication service on Sunday morning which was a lot of fun. The women from their church even quilted Lydia a baby blanket. Maybe its time to head back to the Mennonite church!!!

Jamie spent her first full day there at the outlet malls with my sister. I will never understand a woman's need to buy more stuff than we have room for in our suitcases (but that's a whole different story.) Meanwhile, Shawn introduced me to NHL07 for the PS3. Basically what I learned is that I'm horrible. I'll stick to Halo3. We also went and visited the indoor market in downtown Lancaster. It was really cool, I just wish they had something like that around here.

We took a ton of photos, so I tried to capture a few good one's for you all to enjoy.

No comments: