Monday, June 18, 2007

Britain's Idol and Global Warming, not related

In the spirit of the internet, allow me to post some totally random information. I had this sent to me today. Watch it and let me know what you think. I've watched this about 10x today. All I'll say to entice you is that I thought I was about to witness a train wreck.....







************************

And being an avid follower of how my S10 is causing all the death in Darfur (maybe I should go buy a Prius), I found this blog about how temperatures are being recording across the US.


4 comments:

The Bontragers said...

Oh my goodness... I cried. Yes, "such a girl" here - but that was totally, 100% not what I expected. And to think I just about stopped the video when he didn't begin singing 5 seconds into the music for fear of being totally embarrassed for HIM. Unreal.
- Sondra

The Bontragers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bontragers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
milnuts said...

I know, thats what so great about it. When I started watching it I thought I was going to witness a horrific train wreck. As Simon said, I wasn't expecting that.